Saturday 28 December 2013

Snowing Sequins

With the festive season what is an outfit without sequins? This was my last night out at uni before I came back for Christmas. Loving being home and seeing everyone however I am missing the uni family especially now I'm writing this.

Top: Forever 21
Leggings: Topshop
Shoes: Missguided
Midi Rings: River Island
Blinded by the gold overload and shimmery sequins I can barely type! However I don't think I could have been more festive(well unless I wore a Christmas jumper). Was such a comfortable outfit and with the top being embellished it speaks for itself therefore I only accessorised with a few midi rings, the simple life.
Merry Christmas and hope you have a good New Year from Flat 2!
Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig