Tuesday 24 December 2013

Clothes Show Live - The Purchases


I have been feeling poorly with a terrible cold recently but looking at this its more of a monochrome fever. I'm not quiet sure what has come over me but it is all I seem to be buying recently. On the other hand what amazing bargains just before Christmas, has set me up for all the festive outings I have lined up. Having brands such as 'Oh My Love' (sold in Topshop) selling tops for £5/10 and dresses for £15 you can imagine I found it hard to control myself. I also was introduced to new brands such as 'Layers London' and 'CiCi London' which had some incredible pieces. I also bumped into 'Edy and Bridge' who I did a blog post on earlier this year, was lovely to have a catch up and see there new xmas stock!

Aine x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig