Thursday 1 November 2018

London Cafe Series: 3 New Instagram Favourites | Oxford St

It's been a while since I've updated my #LondonCafeSeries but that doesn't mean I have stopped brunching! Luckily that means I can update you with three places at once, all off one of the most popular places in London - Oxford Street. Undoubtably a tourist destination, your go to one-stop shopping locations and at this time of year some of the most magical window displays you've ever seen. This kind of place often leaves you in need of a refuel, so the next time you are there here are my three recommendations.

1. Drunch

1 Woodstock St, Mayfair, London W1C 2AA
Located close to Bond Street Station, Drunch cannot be missed with its vibrant floral display around the entrance. Open from 10am to 7pm you can brunch anytime of the day with their delicious menu. With a variety of freshly made dishes and juices this is the perfect place to boost your energy. When I went I chose the field mushroom and soft cream cheese on toast with the salted caramel iced latte as my beverage. The pairing satisfied my savoury and sweet cravings and at such a reasonable price for central London. You can take the your Instagram shot with the huge purple bear placed outside on the bench!

2. Butterscotch Bakery London

Westworks Lobby, 195 Wood Lane, London W12 7FQ
If you are looking for more of a sweet craving or afternoon tea then this is the place to go. Deceptively large this cafe serves american style cakes, pies, brownies, you name it. Surrounded by white origami flowers and rose gold accents in the decor, getting a good picture is easy! I went for the vanilla berry cupcake and my friend opted for the Reese's peanut butter cupcake. They also have great healthy options or cater for allergies like Gluten Free - so no matter who you are with everyone will be happy. The ideal location to indulge and catch up with a nice cup of tea!

3. Feya

  23 James St, Marylebone, London W1U 1DT

And finally the place in the main set of images - Feya. After my Élan post I knew you would all equally love this destination. With an internal blossom tree, pink colour palette, marble tables and gold trimmed mirrors this is the type of place you'll often find me brunching. As beautiful inside and out! Also I have to say the staff are super friendly and are happy with picture taking which more and more places seem to be getting funny about - which I think is a real shame. I had the smoothie bowl and I treated my friend to the waffle for her birthday surprise! I can report that the meals don't just look amazing but taste incredible too. 

Shop the Look:

For all the above I would suggest going at off-peak lunch times to avoid longs queues and much easier for you to get your snaps in! In the week is also way less busy if you are able to go then thats the best time to go. I hope you like me three recommendations, let me know if you've tried any of them and what your thoughts are.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig