Monday 7 March 2016

Wearing Blush Pink

Blush pink has to be one of my favourite colours and it is always a growing section in my wardrobe. I am well aware that this shade might not be for everyone but this is a very subtle way of adding it into your outfit.
I haven't worn this peplum jacket in what feels like forever. I have quiet the collection of pink jackets, I mean how many does one girl really need? Pink can be difficult to wear at times but I find this shade in particular very flattering on all skin types. Wearing pink as a small part of the outfit like a jacket, top or maybe an accessory. Pink works perfectly alongside black, white and grey - it has to be my favourite colour combination in existence. You know that's a true statement when my wardrobe breathes theses colours.

This is was also the first opportunity I've had to show off my over the knee boots here on the blog. They have been making plenty of appearances on my cocktail evenings with the girls but it was nice to style them for a day suitable look as well. The wooden heel is so gorgeous and really sets them apart from the other designs I have seen.


What I Wore:
Roll Neck | Primark
Jacket | Topshop
Jeans | Primark
Boots | Public Desire
Bag | Kate Spade
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig