Monday 11 January 2016

Miss Manga Mascara

I think I try a new mascara every time I finish a new one, I'm yet to find one that doesn't have something which lets me down. This is the latest - Miss Magna Mega Volume, so it states anyway...
I have been using this mascara for a while now hoping I will change my mind or it will get better but I have to admit I'm terribly disappointed. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing the red flags popping up in all the blogs would've done me a massive favour.

I mean it isn't terrible but it is smudge central which isn't exactly ideal. The major downfall is the transfer that occurs almost every time its used under the eye and on the top of your lids. Apart from this I actually think it was okay. It does bulk out your lashes providing a much thicker appearance. Although they are fuller they are still separate which is good, nothing worse than clumpy lashes in my opinion.

Why is it too much to ask to have the perfect balance of everything? It applies very easily gliding through your lashes and coating them. I recently discovered I think I prefer my lower lashes to my top ones... anyone else think the same? Why are those ones so much more curled and long and everything I want my top lashes to be? Ah dear.

Overall I wouldn't really recommend this mascara maybe try a different one from Loreal, they have better ones available!
Any other mascaras I have to try? What do you use?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig