Monday 14 December 2015

Lux Tux

Party season is full steam ahead and here I am providing more outfit inspiration. A slightly smarter number for you fashionable corporate queens!
There is something I absolutely adore about wearing a suit. I feel so empowered, smart yet sexy. Androgynous style is so good when you find a look that works for you. As all of you may already know I am seriously into tailoring and my tailored pieces can barely go out without having something structured. You can't get much more structured than a suit, but forget the board room they can also make a great party piece. Plus think how much cosier you will be, thank me later!

The leather lapel, tie heels and chandler earrings bring glamour to the look. All black I think we can agree can hide a multitude of sins and you can't really go wrong. I have opted for a lighter bag but you could go for a more festive shade or apply your make-up if you feel this is slightly toned down for you. I have to admit though sometimes less is more.

What I Wore:
Top | Topshop
Blazer | Topshop
Trousers | Topshop
Heels | Zara
Bag | H&M
Earrings | Topshop
What are you wearing to your christmas parties?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig