Monday 21 December 2015

Eye For Detail

I think when you wear all black outfit you often have to make it more interesting through being more playful with texture. As they say the devil really is in the detail!

I picked up these leather leggings in my efforts to stray from my jeans all day everyday attitude and they have certainly helped. I much prefer this pair to ones I've perviously own because they are much thicker and the coating doesn't look cheap and they fit really well. I would highly recommend these ones in particular, especially if you are thinking about splurging on a high end pair it is great to test to see how much you will actually wear them. 

This top is literally life. It's black, high necked, with floaty bell sleeves and a drop hem - could there be anything more desirable? This piece is great for so many different occasions I couldn't have left the shop without it. I think this silhouette is such a staple for me, I know it will fit in with my wardrobe at home and I feel super comfortable when wearing it.

I finished the look with my favourite quilted going out bag, oh gosh I can't wait for the day I can buy a Chanel, tears will definitely fall from these eyes! I have banged on enough about these boots on here so I won't bore you talking about them anymore than I already have.



What I Wore:
Top | Zara
Faux Leather Leggings | New Look
Boots | Zara
Bag | Boohoo

Share:

2 comments

  1. love black on black, and those boots are lovely!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - literally can't stop wearing it recently!x

      Delete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig