Monday 16 November 2015

Knitty Gritty

The time of the year has arrived when I find myself changing out from one jumper in to another one. It's about to get knitwear heavy in my outfit posts starting with how I styled this grey number, you'll probably get as sick of seeing jumpers as I do wearing them!

And the jumper talk begins. I love a good high neck jumper, I have to admit I find myself almost living in a similar style everyday. My knitwear is all very similar and has slightly different elements to it, whether that be the colour, thickness or weave structure. There is just something about this particular style I gravitate to when shopping, it is almost my safety net because I know a million ones I can wear it already with according to the 20 variations I have back in my wardrobe at home. This one in particular is actually kind of itchy, completely combated however by simply adding a vest of thermal underneath!  

Often when wearing jumpers I can often feel slightly on the other side of trendy as it isn't the usual blouse or smart top I mostly find myself wearing. They are such throw on items that I often lounge round the house in that they give me the feeling when going out that I haven't made any effort. I think adding the button skirt trend piece with these very beautiful, chic boots it helps to lift the outfit in to the smart casual bracket I like to place myself in on a day to day basis. 

My legs were saved from the crisp winter by tights, seriously can't go out without them anymore.



What I Wore:
Jumper | Primark
Skirt | Boohoo
Bag | Boohoo
Boots | Zara
How do you style your winter knits?

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig