Friday 24 July 2015

What Blogging Means To Me

Here I am attempting to put into words what Aine's Wardrobe means to me (Aine)... oh dear just referred to myself in third person.
As you can imagine I almost feel unsure on where to start as I have so much to say on the subject. I have spoken about this so many times especially over the last few weeks so thought I should actually do a dedicated post. I think there is a lot of talk at the moment about people joining for the wrong reasons such as the advantages like freebies and what they think is an easy ride. However I'm fully aware of what it would take to be a full time blogger and personally can't see myself doing this on it's own. As a hobby and something on the side has done wonders.

Firstly I could never foresee what blogging has done for me. I feel far more confident than when I started and more comfortable in who I am what I stand for. I have learnt more about fashion and beauty through reading blogs and also writing down and thinking more about my own personal opinions and choices. I can let out my emotions and rant to you about what ever I'm feeling at that moment in time which in itself sometimes makes me feel better.

It's also something to do, I really don't know what I would do with my mornings, afternoons and evenings if I didn't have something keeping me constantly on my toes. Most of my friends think I worry to much when I don't have a post up but I feel committed to this and I hate to feel as if I'm letting someone down but mostly myself as it's a goal I set for myself. I like to think of myself as a hard working person although I do struggle balancing a few things at once. For me now I have all my eggs in blogging at the minute until I go back to uni in September but I'm full aware that then I will have to put everything in to my final year and I'm already dreading what that will do to my social life and blog. I think it would be good to do in my breaks though as I'm still keeping my brain stimulated... we'll see.

Blogging is an escape in every form I love reading them and hearing other people share their experiences and opinions sometimes it is refreshing to look at things in a new light and gain new knowledge and inspiration. You can also express your own and unite with people who feel the same and like your style - biggest compliment ever right? It's a whole new world online and I'm glad to be part of it all with my own little space to have my say and log my part of my life and journey.

Lastly I have to say the community is amazing I have met so many wonderful people during my experience in the blogging world so far and I'm sure there will be many more in the future. I'm very lucky to say that I don't think I've ever received any negative comments (*touches wood*) as I'm aware that there can be trolls out there. What is special that it never stops anyone from carrying on doing what they love and creating content which is what's more important. I don't say it very often but I'm just as grateful for my current 124 bloglovin' followers as I would be if I had 1 or thousands. Wardrobers are the best!

I know I haven't probably covered everything because I'm sure there is more that I could say that I just can't think of right now but that is all for now. If you don't have one and want to start one - do it as it's one of the best decisions I ever made.

Share:

4 comments

  1. Lovely post, Aine! I can relate to many points you stated, especially the one about blogging being an escape! I agree so much!

    Lucija
    http://coffeeandlux.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I agree too - blogging is a place to escape too and share what we all most love whatever it may be. Blogging has become so large and such a wide community its so great to see :)

    Yasmin

    www.yasbeyou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Glad you share my view on things x

      Delete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig