Monday 13 July 2015

Gold T-Bar Sandals

These have to be my summer holiday favourites, on my recent trip abroad they made the perfect evening sandal.
If you are in the market for a some sandals, New Looks range is on point. I actually picked this pair up last year but they have re-created them again now (I'm positive it must be because of demand last year). I am also a strong believer in once you find something you like getting it in another colour, I mean if the shoes fits... I'm fully aware I have a problem when it comes to shoes but these are necessary and used often especially in this heatwave we have been having recently.

Don't blame it on the sunshine.

Sandals | New Look

Share:

2 comments

  1. I believe in the same thing lol, especially if i really do love the item!

    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did the same thing with a top the other day! It's becoming a bad habit hehe x

      Delete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig