Thursday 9 July 2015

Cold Shoulder

There is something very spanish-esq about this outfit, these photographs, this post. Although I am currently enjoying one of the final days of my holiday this was taken at home, nonetheless olay!
 It was that time of day where the sun was setting and annoyingly blocking out the detail on my top but I'm not complaining because at least there was sunshine. I will not blame it on the sunshine, moonlight or boogie just myself and my photographer mother for not telling me at the time so we could choose a different destination... let's just appreciate the ones I tried my best to salvage in the struggle to schedule posts.

Anyway moving on, this top I picked up in a recent haul is my new favourite item. Its perfect for when you can't make your mind up - vest vs. top, you get the best of both worlds and maybe that is the reason I can't take it off. The cold shoulder effect is really nice and very flattering on my broad shoulders too so win win really!

I kept it light, flowy and simple. This look oozes easy going and I think that is what summer fashion is all about (maybe not the black jeans though).  


What I Wore:
Top | Topshop
Jeans | Primark
Shoes | Topshop
Clutch | Primark

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig