Thursday 2 July 2015

Boohoo Style Swap

I was contacted by Boohoo to take part in a new campaign, which obviously I was thrilled to receive in my inbox. After a letting out a squeal and a little dance in my office space I was excited to get involved!
The aim was to push people out of their comfort zone and being one who doesn't stray far form my pastel painted, everyday heels lifestyle I thought it might be a nice change for me. It was also the perfect opportunity to wear something I wouldn't normally pick for myself and encourage me to try new things - which can never be a bad thing.

I was styled by Victoria from Laugh Of The Artist a beautiful french blogger. Once seeing her blog and her edgy style I was feeling so many mixed emotions but mostly excitement. The parcel arrived and I soon turned in to a pile of nerves thinking about what items could be inside. It was like opening presents on your birthday and you want to make sure they know that you like it! Once I had opened it I was wondering what I was even worried about in the first place, who thinks she did a good job? Cause I do.
I mean it is certainly out of my comfort zone and different from my usual but I still love it just as much. The first item being the playsuit which is so flattering on my figure. With a plunging neckline, wrap front and pockets I was impressed with the fit and I think it would work really well layered too. Looking down slightly past my post-holiday mosquito bitten legs to the pot of gold on my feet, literally. A little bit of sparkle never hurt nobody. Where she hit the nail on the head is the beautiful Chanel inspired quilted chain bag and some gold plated sunnies. I'm sure you will be seeing those repeatedly on my blog for a while. 



What I Wore:
Playsuit | Boohoo*
Shoes | Boohoo*
Bag | Boohoo*
Sunglasses | Boohoo*
A massive thank you to Boohoo for picking me to take part in the Style Swap and keep your eyes peeled on Victoria's blog to see what I picked for her!

Share:

4 comments

  1. Love those sunglasses!
    You look so cute in the playsuit, i'm afraid with that shape i would look like a adult version teletubbie (is it just Australia that had teletubbies or is it just me that will get that statement?)
    Great job with the style swap and such a cute idea
    Kelsey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of Willy Wonka-esq but I do too! I'm sure you would look great, plus there is always returns if not!x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love it! Can't wait to see yours x

      Delete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig