Saturday 11 April 2015

Black Mesh Lace Up Heels

So I have been hunting down some beauties like these for a while and believe me you need them in your life. I feel like they are the 'It' shoe of the season. I have spotted so many brands, celebrities and fashion enthusiasts sporting these shoes and well when I saw these I couldn't believe my luck.

 I'm a massive fan of Zara and I especially browse their footwear and accessories - don't get me wrong I love the clothes they produce also! They just completely nail it when it comes to my taste. Zara provides things for me I didn't know I even needed but I always seem to leave with an item stuck in my head which I then later return and purchase because my life just wouldn't go on if I didn't.
I don't think a girl can ever have enough black shoes... my section is forever growing and sometimes I do think to myself do I really need another? yet somehow I convince myself I do. That doesn't take away from the fact however that these heels are great. When I've been going out with the girls for birthdays, parties or just a fancy meal I always have these in mind when outfit planning. Only down side is that sometimes when you take them off you get Kim K feet (you know the picture).

Shoes | Zara
Necklace | New Look
Watch | Vivienne Westwood
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig