Monday 12 January 2015

Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner

I have been using this liquid liner for as long as I can remember and I think I love it because I have nailed the technique of applying it with this and only this. The thought of attempting to even try another eyeliner daunts me. Plus even if you aren't good at those wings no worries because this is super affordable and you can practice tip your hearts content.
 There is a lot of product in this little pot and it literally seems to go on forever. I'm always shocked that its still going and that I haven't needed to repurchase yet. The applicator (which I forgot to snap, whoops) is soft and thin so can really make your liner precise and you can create the thickness you prefer. 

As you apply it to the lids it appears wet but I find it dries quickly so you can go in with lashes or mascara pretty soon after without having to wait around.
I like my liners dark. I want that jet black flick and this provides that. I really have nothing but praise for this product and I'm sure if you compare it to a high end product the majority would think this was the better product. In this case it isn't a 'you get what you pay for' I think you get so much more. 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig