Saturday 20 December 2014

Polka Heart

These boots are made for walking and thats just what they do... obviously it's what they are made for. In my eyes knee high winter boots can do no wrong. Whenever I'm going for simple look I always try and make a statement with something else in this case the boots and the printed shirt are defiantly the focal point.
 There is also some slimming qualities when wearing these boots with these black jeans. I really like the cute love heart print on the shirt, makes it a bit more fun but in a subtle way. The knot bag is one of my favourite bags especially for uni. It can fit so much in and still looks fashionable. With the camel/neutral colour it goes with almost everything I wear. The knot detailing adds something different, I also love the suede panelling on the sides.

 What I Wore:
Shirt | New Look
Jeans | Warehouse
Boots | H&M
Bag | Zara
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig