Wednesday 12 November 2014

Romantic Gothic

What I Wore:
Jacket | A&G
Top | New Look
Necklace | New Look
Skirt | Bershka
Boots | Zara
Bag | Zara
Ring | Pandora
 Just so you know this was when we had that sunny week I am fully aware this would look ridiculous in the current weather we are having. I've been dying to wear this skirt since I picked it up at London Fashion Week and the outfit I had in mind originally I couldn't wear maybe next spring it might be suitable but until then I wore it like this. This long cardigan in a duster coat style is so amazing to wrap up in and isn't to thick so perfect for autumn.
 This look with the accessories gives a kind of romantic gothic feel. The black, creams and pearlised pinks is something of classed as the usual for me however there is definitely something different about this look for me.

So glad I found this cami as well it was one of those put it in the wash and it never came back moments and I was always wondering where it went. I like the fact it has a higher neck line which is defiantly better for the strong winds. I like the fact it blew my jacket though felt like I was on some sort of shoot (Sassy).
Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig