Wednesday 5 November 2014

Navy Sweat With A Twist

What I Wore:
Jumper | Zara
Jeans | Warehouse
Boots | Zara
Bag | Zara
 Watched my most recent haul? Then you will have seen this beauty. Autumn/winter for me is all about that snuggly knit and everyone has that one favourite which is worn to death for every mood, day, occasion - whatever! I think I have found a new favourite, ding ding ding. 

Seriously I love zara, they couldn't have done better on this one. Navy isn't my usual colour option but I tired this on and well I was converted. This new take on a sweat makes me feel less of a slob, actually I think this is one of the most fashionable sweats out there. The faux fur detailing down the sleeve gives an extra va va voom if you know what I mean. This is going to be so nice for when it gets even colder. The material is soft soft I didn't want to take it off at the end of the day and the endless compliments throughout the day made me even more impressed with my purchase.
 The oversized look is something which is also perfect to get that extra snug feeling when wearing it. I just love that feeling when it looks super cold out and you know it's time to get that jumper you love out of that wardrobe (finally) and you can walk out feeling warm and confident. Personally, no better feeling. I am officially ready, no more summer pieces for me - winter wardrobe is in full force. 
 This look has such a 'model off duty' vibe and I can't get enough. I paired it with my trusty black skinnies and heeled boots too keep it relaxed but still pretty cool (even if I do say so myself). I kept accessories minimal as the jumper could be seen as rather daring.
Aine x
Share:

6 comments

  1. Love this outfit! I NEED this jumper in my life! x

    www.mrsemmamulliner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes are wicked!

    www.virgosandkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the navy sweat - it's gorg! Want one for myself...and it looks perfect with skinnies!!

    www.emmajayne-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I would recommend it so comfy and soft (still fashionable too) what more could a girl ask!x

      Delete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig