Thursday 20 November 2014

Monochrome Always

What I Wore:
Jacket | Sister Jane
Vest | Zara
Trousers | Vera Moda
Shoes | Topshop
Bag | Zara
 Recently stocking up on jackets for the winter season I picked up this one from Sister Jane via the Topshop website. I couldn't resist  the idea of a smart biker! I do love my leather jackets but this one appears more formal and more fitting with my style. It is great for this look in particular as it really stands out against the black. Even though its in a scuba material its not restricting at all and I love the fact its slightly oversized and boxy.
 These trousers are my go to comfy pair. The relaxed style is a nice change from my usual denim autumn winter attire. The leather trim gives that whole sports luxe vibe which I love for those days you really just want to feel comfortable but don't want to go out looking a mess. My mules are also a great option for autumn instead of boots. Trying to wear them while I can until I go into full force boots until spring.
Aine x
Share:

2 comments

  1. Beautiful trousers, love the piping <3

    fashion and me
    Sil xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are so comfy and fashionable wish I could wear them everyday!x

      Delete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig