Thursday 23 October 2014

Working Mono

What I Wore:
Blouse | Dahlia
Leggings | River Island
Necklace | New Look
Boots | Zara
Bag | Zara
 This blouse from Dahlia is an old gem from Aine's Wardrobe. I purchased this around two years ago and it's still one of my favourite go to tops for so many occasions. It's perfect to look smart in the day and is interesting enough to take you into the night. The crochet detailing over the the longline base looks like two items have been combined into one unique piece. It's that detailing and attention to quality which will keep this blouse in my wardrobe for many years to come.
Keeping things monochrome, just loving the basics at the minute! Maybe it's the sudden change of weather or something like that. Hence the berry lip, I guess my usual pastels aren't the typical autumn tones. I'm sure I'll find a way to make it work into a winter  wardrobe.

Surprisingly this outfit proves fashion can be comfortable too. Am I a massive fan of leggings? Not really but when paired with the right items and styled in a certain way they don't look too bad.
 Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig