Monday 13 October 2014

Polo Time


 What I Wore:
Polo | New Look
Jeans | Warehouse
Boots | Zara
Bag | Zara
Ring | Pandora
 Hello Wardrobers! If you have followed me from the start you will know my love for the polo/turtle neck. I've been so excited to be able to wear this again, autumn I love you. I feel like it is just such an easy piece to style and I know you've heard me rant on plenty of times about it so thats all I'm going to say on the old polo...for now.

These jeans were jet black originally and in a way I am kind of sad that they have faded over so much time but then I do really like the end acid effect so that helps. Think these are also the only jeans which fit me really well, yes they are a little on the long side but thats the case with everything when you are as short as me.
These cream boots are the perfect autumnal boot as they help to brighten up any outfit and protect your feet from the rainy conditions we've been having recently. They are the perfect height for me and help to lengthen those stumps (also known as legs) in to something far more elegant. Can you believe when I wear these I am still shorter than my friends at uni in flats? No fair.

Aine x
Share:

4 comments

  1. So simple and gorgeous
    Love that bag
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you are so sweet! I have noticed your constant support on my blog and I really appreciate it xx

      Delete
  2. cute outfit! especially your boots, they're gorgeous! would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig