Wednesday 29 October 2014

All Black And Aztec

What I Wore:
Jacket | Zara
Top | New Look
Jeans | Warehouse
Shoes | Topshop
Bag | Zara
 I'm feeling smiley can you tell? Loving taking photos on my new camera and me and the uni girls are having so much fun joking around when taking them that I can't help but laugh. I guess it's kind of nice for you to see a bit more of my personality in pictures rather than the usual blank expression or pout.

I started to put this outfit together with an all black look in mind. Obviously first thing was the skinny black jeans and next the top. I'd been wanting to style this vest top for a while as I love the chiffon extra layer on the hem but the other days I tried it something wasn't right until this day. I then opted for a comfy shoe as I could already feel it was going to be one of those days. I then tried a leather jacket but as I've been rocking the minimal look for a while I thought I should mix things up with this Zara aztec jacket instead and let that be the statement piece of the outfit.
Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig