Monday 1 September 2014

Dress Down


 What I Wore:
Dress | New Look
Leather Jacket | H&M
Shoes | Topshop
Bag | Zara
Been doing some exciting things for my youtube so give that a search - 'Aine's Wardrobe'. This is one of my upcoming posts but SNEAK PEEK ALERT dressing this gorgeous dress down for this post to be followed by a dress up post. This dress I felt was really versatile when I brought it so wanted to share it with you lot, my wardrobes.

I love the fact it has a double tier and you know how I feel about an interesting back (insert love heart eye face). This one has a good one but I didn't manage to get a good photo of it whoops! 

Leather jacket, slip ons and a tote, great way to make any dress look perfect for casual day wear right?

Aine x


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig