Sunday 24 August 2014

Peep Out Pastels


 What I Wore:
Top | New Look
Shorts | Topshop
Kimono | New Look
Boots | Zara
Bag | New Look
Looks like this is it for the british summer but I'm not giving in just yet as you can tell. I got some looks even though I thought the boots and the black might have helped me look less ridiculous especially as it was so windy, goose bumps galore but completely worth it.

The top matches so well with the shorts because of the lace detailing. Still wearing these zara boots even though I have completely ruined them, suede cleaner is going to have to do some serious work on these. Love the hint of pink and blue to make the outfit look more fun and less plain.

Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig