Thursday 31 July 2014

Hat Tricks


 What I Wore:
Hat | Topshop
Cami | New Look
Trousers | Zara
Shoes | New Look
Bag | H&M
Rings | Pandora
I haven't worn these trousers since like march/easter time and because they were worn so much over winter I sort of put into the winter wardrobe category and looking at them the other day I was like well I've changed my mind! I styled it with a lilac cami to help brighten the look but it also kept the tones light and the hint of greys gave off this calming feel to it.

Becoming such a hat person for those bad hair days where you aren't sure what to do, just throw on a hat like me. This is relatively new  to my collection but the colour was just too beautiful to leave behind. Again a lilac shade just adds to the chic look for me.

The new look block heels are also a favourite day pair of mine! The fact they are monochrome means they go with any outfit and they aren't to high so it takes a while for my feet to start aching. 

Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig