Wednesday 10 July 2013

Strawberries And Cream

After Andy Murray became the first Brit in 77 years to win the men singles final at Wimbledon I felt very inspired. This outfit I put together today reminded me a bit of strawberries and cream due to the colours of the clothes I wore which is a snack often linked to Wimbledon.





Jacket: New Look - £24.99
Top: Topshop - (Old top price unknown)
Necklace: Topshop - £16.00
Leggings: Zara - £22.99
Ring: Pandora - £100
Sandals: New Look - £12
Bag: New Look - £22.99
I love pastel colours so the pink bag comes with me almost everywhere as it goes with most of my outfits. It is probably one of my best buys so I would really recommend a bag in this colour. The black piping finish to the bag also makes it look very classic and more up market. I added the necklace and ring to accessorise and bring out more pink in the outfit. As I was only going to the cinema the top, rolled sleeve blazer and sandals made the outfit look more casual but this could be mixed with a cami or heels to make it look more glam. For my birthday off friends I received some nail polishes which one is shown on my toes and fingernails in the images above. This Rimmel nail varnish is called 'Mary Mary Quite Contrary'. The colour appears greyish with a hint of purple which the neutral tone allows it to match a number of outfits.
Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig