Wednesday 20 July 2016

Pack For A Weekend Away With Me

I've been wanting to film one of these for ages so when I was going to Cardiff for the weekend I made sure I worked in this in before my friends and I set off.
Vlog Mentioned:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQP84kiLiQQ


Make up:
Real Technique Brushes
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation
Soap And Glory Brow Archery In Hot Chocolate
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Mac Powder
Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
Sleek Blush By Three in Pink Lemonade
Naked Three Palette
Avon Big False Lash Volume Mascara
Mac Lipstick in Shy Shine (Lustre)


Toiletries:
Tooth Brush (and paste if you aren't going to someones house)
Cotton Pads
Amie Skincare Micellar Water
Amie Skincare Matte Moisturiser 
Mitchum Roll On Deodorant
Soap And Glory Body Butter
Compact Mirror

Don't forget your PJ's like I did!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig