Sunday 13 March 2016

How A Jacket Can Instantly Smarten Your Look

Ever wearing a casual outfit and then need a quick fix to smarten the outfit before heading out? I have the answer in a new jacket purchase of mine!
As my old mac was starting to get slightly weathered from the amount I wore it I thought it would be a good idea for me to invest in another. I wanted to ensure there was some differences as I'm still not completely ready to get rid of my other one just yet. I'm sure if you have followed my blog for a while you will know what it looks like but it isn't as classic as this version.

This particular style has some beautiful detailing which I found unthinkable to leave the store without. Firstly this mac is in the normal neutral beige colour compared to my other jacket which is more a camel shade. This one seems more appropriate for spring with the light weight material and airy design. The fit of the jacket is something I haven't seen before and strays far from the original shape. It has bell sleeves and an A-line hem making it so comfortable and roomy to wear. The inverted pleat detailing on the back adds to the volume to this piece and the contrasting buttons finish it off perfectly. All of the attention in this jacket only makes it appear more expensive and can bring any look up a few style notches.


What I Wore:
Jacket | Zara
Tee | Primark
Boyfriend Jeans | New Look
Fringed Bag | H&M
Shoes | Topshop
Earrings | Vivienne Westwood
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig