Monday 21 March 2016

Finding The Perfect Bomber For You

Bombers are a huge trend right now and I have been looking at so many different styles trying to find the perfect one for me. I've found mine and now time to pass along my advice to get the one of your dreams!
My style is very tailored, I love looking and feeling smart it instantly boosts my confidence. The attention to detail, craftsmanship or colour are my usual check points when deciding whether to buy a garment or not. I had been looking at bombers for weeks, in fact I even ordered one before this style and it was cancelled due to limited stock. At this point I was disappointed until I found this one when casually browsing on a shopping trip that wasn't even supposed to happen, whoops. Always the way though, isn't it? Find something when you aren't looking. Call me superstitious but I think the first order of the other style fell through for a reason and I never would've found this one which I love so much more.

 The one I found is simple with silver hardware in a suede material. The colour is black which is what I wanted, making it much easier to style and fit in with my existing wardrobe. The material itself gives off a more luxe finish and separates itself from the usual jersey or waterproof versions. Although this is probably a passing trend I think this style is much more classic, wearable and therefore timeless - the cost per wear is going to be incredible.
I styled it with this low v-neck tee, which is just such a staple. I picked this up at the same time because I'm not sure where all of mine have escaped too. I like the loose design, it makes it comfortable to wear and along with the trainers it makes the perfect smart casual outfit. The key to finding the bomber for you is trying different styles, colours, fits etc otherwise you won't know when you've found that something special. It may take some time but you'll be much happier with the end result - trust me.



What I Wore:
Bomber | H&M
V-Neck Top | H&M
Trousers | Topshop
Trainers | Adidas
Bag | Kate Spade
Ring | Pandora
Earrings | Accessorise
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig