Wednesday 23 December 2015

Winter Wonderland

It's the most wonderful time of the year! My family and I headed to Winter wonderland to celebrate this festive season. Something about it that is truly magical so there was no doubt that you would enjoy the pictures I took.
If you have a sweet tooth there is plenty to feed your cravings. Sweets, popcorn, crepes and more... I may or may not have left with four donuts for the journey home and they were good *inserts heart emoji face*. The drool as I was walking around was enough to make me cave an tuck in guilt free with the usual "it's christmas" excuse.
There were so many games and rides, so if you are into that kind of thing then you may find yourself here for hours. If you don't I think it is funny seeing the people queue up for the crazy rides you would never dream of going on and just appreciate the lights from a distance. The walking also helps to burn off all those treats you've just eaten!
It is also a great place to buy those last minutes gifts. They have lots of stalls selling jewellery, chocolates, trinkets and other possible presents to give to your loved ones. I personally love them as a lot are handmade and not like anything you can go and get on the high street.
To finish our trip we had some mulled wine, obviously, it wouldn't be christmas otherwise. There were so many bars and tents with crowds of people where you can sit or stand in our case as it was so busy and enjoy the live music being played. Watch the vlog here:
I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

All my love,

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig