Tuesday 17 November 2015

Ho-Ho-Heels With Boohoo

So I have put together a Wishlist of heels from Boohoo. With christmas ever approaching and party season just beginning it only seems right to get together some pairs for every occasion.

As you all know I'm a big lover of heels for every occasion. I love the way a heel makes me feel and also the extra height it provides. So here are my top picks and why:

Knee highs seem to be everywhere at the minute just walking down the round I can spot a number of people who have already picked up a pair. I think they work really well with knitted dresses for an autumn winter cosy yet fashionable look.


We all know the girl who isn't great in heels and dreads the season or the thought of having to go to these fancy events and walk in hobbling still unable to grasp why stilettos were ever invented. This is the pair for you, girl!

I can't get enough of boots from Boohoo and this is the next pair on my wishlist. Ideal for so many occasions and better than your average plain black boot due to the multi texture design. Ahh, my heart aches.


I love the lace up design that seems to be an ongoing trend of this year. With more of a sturdy block heel these would be a great day to night shoe and give you slightly more coverage than the next few pairs - your feet will thank you.

The cage design is something I feel is very timeless when it comes to shoe design. A different variation occurs every year but I love the intricate shapes created. With shoes like this you don't have to worry too much about what you are wearing and let them do the talking.

These are my favourites hands down. Is it bad to admit I didn't have a pair of nude heels in my collection until receiving these? What is best about nude shoes is that they will go with basically every outfit you put together meaning you can wear them time and time again, night after night.

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas! I think these make a good all year round shoe. The gold detailing is to die for and give the appearance of a super expensive piece. Plus this wouldn't be complete without some form of metallic. 

I have a soft spot for animal print and I've been on the hunt for a snake-skin effect shoe for a while. They look amazing with that LBD that's currently sitting in your wardrobe to be worn and being a simple strap design they aren't too in your face.

I love a good contrast heel especially in this wooden effect it adds a natural twist to heel which I'm totally digging.

Thank you Boohoo for gifting me my favourite pair and out of my selection! Only eight left to purchase now for the perfect party season shoe collection.



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig