Friday 30 October 2015

Sheer Delight

Autumn has arrived and in full swing if you couldn't already tell from all the leaves piled on the floor. I'm testing some of this seasons autumns trends, with this being the very first of many to come.
I've seen a lot of victorian inspired themes coming through in the shops recently. This I actually picked up a few years ago but after seeing so many similar styles popping up I thought it would be good to restyle now and give you some inspiration for what is available out there.

Sheer fabric probably isn't the best when it comes to this time of year but with a few layers as the temperature drops they are ideal as a base layer. I think that this top in particular with the neck tie is perfect for different occasions. They match so well with these black lace insert shorts as if they were made to be worn together.

These shoes are the perfect day shoe for errands or running to and from uni. Tights are now an essential and I couldn't imagine going out without them - I think my legs would freeze, especially as I feel the cold so easily.
What I Wore:
Shirt | Topshop
Shorts | Topshop
Shoes | Topshop
Bag | Boohoo

How pretty do the leaves make these pictures look?!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig