Thursday 1 October 2015

Parisian Playsuit

Something about stripes and denim that I don't think I will ever get sick of. The perfect Parisian pairing!
This playsuit certainly has a real plunging neckline and although I have styled it on it's own I think I actually prefer it when it's layered. Plus I feel more comfortable and don't have to worry about showing too much boob. Stripes always add an element of Parisian style to any outfit especially when worn with this hat.

It's been a while I feel since wearing my pandora rings but they are creeping their way back in to my life. Went through a phase of wearing one everyday and I think one of my collection would feature in every post and I think that time may be back. This pearl one has to be up there as a favourite for sure.

These biker boots are essential for this weather transitional stage we are in currently. Peeps of sunshine attempting to stick around through the clouds as we all grip on to the last bit of nice weather for the rest of the year. They also add an edge to the outfit, nothing like a unique twist! It's all in the details for this look - the wrap waist, silver buckled cut out boots, grey studded bag and black hat galore.


What I Wore:
Hat | Topshop
Top | Primark
Playsuit | Boohoo
Heels | Zara
Bag | H&M
Ring | Pandora



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig