Saturday 17 October 2015

Gold Plated Boots

When I came across these beauties online they were instantly added to my wishlist board on Pinterest and it wasn't long before they were in my basket.

When I spotted them online I couldn't believe my eyes. They are exactly the kind of boot style that I lust after and often have a designer label and price tag, which therefore I currently can't stretch to on my uni budget. Zara often offer great alternatives and although to some this is still rather expensive they appear far much more. The shape, the gold plate detailing, the angular heel and black boot is something I could only dream of owning and now here I am a proud owner of the most beautiful boots going. I think in this case I am almost speechless, I'll let the picture do the talking!

Boots | Zara

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig