Friday 11 September 2015

Dolly Shoes

Alexa Chung eat your heat out! These dolly shoes remind me so much of her and that might be why I wear them so much.

I think it's hard to go wrong with a simple ballerina pump and these are no exception. The small heel is ideal for everyday wear and I actually find it more comfortable than completely flat shoes. The ankle strap always makes me feel more supported and secure but I also think they add something new to classic design. In a way it they have an element of a sixties mod girl. 

I purchased the peachy pair first which are in a suede like material. After falling in love with those ones so much when they release a pair in the black crocodile effect I didn't think twice about adding them to my shoe collection. I do that frequently with shoes, especially flats to encourage myself to wear them more often.

Shoes | Topshop

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig