Monday 7 September 2015

B-e-a-utiful Bell Sleeve

One floral playsuit please, yes the pretty one with the ditzy pink and blue print! It was one of those items I looked at and then couldn't get out of my head so returned with the mission of purchasing immediately. 
The contrasting floral print was certainly the first thing to catch my eye. With the body in a lighter pale pink shade and the collar and bell sleeve in black, both with the same blue flower print. I think it makes the perfect transitional piece and I know thats what is on all of our minds, the question "will this go with tights" seems to frequently cross my mind now.

Seeming as it has a kind of Alexa Chung vibe I had to pair it with these shoes. The ankle strap, black crocodile effect and small heel remind me of her style so much. I have to admit I've been enjoying wearing them out and about recently, such a versatile shoe. This quilted bag also makes the perfect accessory and gives me hope of owning a Chanel one day - a girl can dream! I do think I would get the slightly larger version though just because I like to really fill my bag with stuff I don't need. I will forever be one of those just in case people.

The rings are subtle accessory as I don't think this look really needed anything as the playsuit packs a punch. It has a seventies thread to it which is very different for me and I love it. Also been wearing this hairstyle so much, perfect to get the hair off your face.



What I Wore:
Playsuit | Topshop
Bag | Boohoo
Rings | River Island
Shoes | Topshop



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig