Wednesday 5 August 2015

Ireland Vlogs

Welcome to my Ireland vlogs, join me on my journey and see what I got up too. I vlogged a whole week away - wooo!!


My family and I headed over to Galway for my aunties 50th birthday party which included our very own private Irish dancing preview (which I throughly enjoyed). The next day we went to Portumna on the forest walk,  to see the marina, Monastery and castle before heading to Terry Glass for afternoon tea and the Marina there too. 



What did I get up to this time? Well... We had a look around Bunratty Castle looking at how people lived and learning more about the history the tourist attraction had to offer. Aimed for an early night with a busy day ahead in Dublin - lots of site seeing involved including Guinness Store House, The Church restaurant, Trinity College, Grafton / O'Connell Street and tucked in to crepes at St Stephen's Green.


Being a massive Harry Potter fan I had to visit the Cliffs Of Moher knowing they filmed some scenes there and it lived up to be more than I expected, such a beautiful place. The next day was my mum's birthday so we went to the Galway Races on Ladies Day however I spent more of my time admiring the outfits and finished the day with cocktails, bliss. Then came home time, always a sad moment but I hope you have enjoyed my vlogs and hopefully it won't be too long until I go off on my travels again!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig