Sunday 2 August 2015

Get Ready With Me - Christening

This gorgeous little boy Lucas was christened the other day and I thought I would film a GRWM to share with you all.
For those of you who may ask his mother is a long term family friend of ours making them family in our eyes and he was very well behaved not one tear all day! He was also very content when sat with me enjoying a cuddle or two when my mum wasn't stealing him away. I had a lovely day and showed you a snipped of the celebration as well as the steps I took to get ready.

Make Up
Smashbox Studios Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation
Soap & Glory Archery in Hot Chocolate
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Clinique Sculpt Stick in Contour
Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot
Maybelline The Nudes Palette
Eylure Lengthening 116 Lashes
Rimmel X Kate Moss Shade 43

What I Wore:
Dress | New Look
Shoes | Asos
Bag | H&M

Thanks for watching, as always.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig