Wednesday 8 July 2015

One Year On Youtube

Can you believe it's been a year since I started YouTube? No I can't either. All thanks to your support I'm still filming - fashion, beauty and lifestyle vids. This is also my 100th blog post this year, I'm impressed with my efforts.
How things can change watching my video's back from my very first one to now, so strange. It's like watching myself evolve in to a more confident individual. I could easily go in to a long list of all the amazing things that it has done for me personally. It gave me a new way to express myself further and have another creative outlet to channel my lifestyle, opinions and styling tips in to. 

From hauls to tags I feel as if not only have you been able to get to know me better but I have learnt new things about myself. I have to admit however my favourite video's have to be my vlogs, I love that I am able to sometimes catch those "I wish I had my camera" moments. Whether it's me out and about, celebrating with friends or my family being their usual characters it's something that will be there forever. It means at any point I can go back, look at them and reminisce on that exact moment of my life.

With a iced mojito in hand, a perfectly pastel outfit and a very happy Aine I would like to finish with a toast - to another year.

Thanks for subscribing and sticking around for a whole year!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig