Wednesday 17 June 2015

One Crop Top Three Ways

Summer fashion usual involves crop tops. As soon as there is a bit of sunshine its like the shops get together and say right we are only selling crop tops from now until august. Therefore I thought I would provide three way to style one of mine for some inspiration.
Watch the video, before styling tips below!
 What I Wore:
Hat | Topshop
Crop Top | Topshop
Blanket Cape | Primark
Shorts | Bershka
Shoes | Zara
Bag | H&M

First up I've gone for a boho style with this aztec blanket cape. You can't go wrong really with pairing a crop top and your trusty denim shorts, the perfect everyday summer combination. Add simple mules to bring an element of sophistication to the look. The fringed bag and fedora embraces the trend and gains you some extra styling points.
 What I Wore:
Crop Top | Topshop
Skirt | Topshop
Shoes | Topshop
Bag | New Look

The perfect holiday look. With a tad more on show than is probably expectable here in the UK it will work wonders abroad. The pastel pop items help to brighten up the outfit and give a girly edge. 
What I Wore:
Crop Top | Topshop
Mesh Crop Top | New Look
Culottes | New Look
Shoes | Office
Clutch | Primark

If you are feeling slightly more worried about those problem area's maybe your stomach or arms this can easily be overcome. Firstly you can throw on a mesh tee as this means you can still see the crop top underneath but have more coverage to make you feel comfortable. I love culottes and they are perfect as I find the cut can look very flattering and chic.

How do you wear your crop tops? Hope you like my suggestions!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig