Tuesday 9 June 2015

Kimono Weather

Can you believe these were taken in the evening? No me either! The sun has been shining therefore time to get those kimono's out.
 It was in fact my favourite night of all nights - girls night. We spent the night sat out enjoying the sunshine while tucking in to a takeaway and of course a side of wine, always. 

With that in mind the crop top was a great idea (not). Saved by my trusty high waited, tailored trousers, they've got my back or should I say belly in this case. Adding a kimono is the perfect cover up for summer, whether it's over an outfit or on the beach over that bikini. My summer staple for sure.

I love wearing the bag and shoes together, the colour match I found still makes me happy to this day, sad I know.


What I Wore:
Top | Miss Selfridge
Trousers | Topshop
Kimono | Miss Selfridge
Shoes | New Look
Bag | Kate Spade

 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig