Friday 15 May 2015

Culotte Cravings

I finally took the plunge and got myself some culottes, how on trend of me. After a long search and a lot of changing rooms I found the perfect pair for me and now my craving is satisfied.
 Feels like I haven't done this in forever... I have been so organised recently when it comes to my blog that I was ahead of the game for a while. Of course that only lasted for so long and now here I am again trying to make ends meet! I wore this recently to my lecture, fun fact for you all. I'm currently doing my final module of second year which is on internationalisation - longest word ever. As you can imagine it's pretty hard core and I can see why it's our last project of year two (another daunting thought). 

Anyway let's get in to what we are all really here for - the clothes. These culottes might be one of the comfiest things I've ever purchased. I feel so easy breezy in these which is perfect especially for spring summer. I just can't even put how I feel about them in to words just - comfort and chilled vibes.

They work super well with a crop top to highlight that waist but I think it would also work well with a slouchy tee and a belt to bring it all together. I think these on my days of in particular are going to have a great relationship. I look forward to the days when I don't want to move out of bed let alone put clothes on as I know culottes will be me outfit option for the day.


What I Wore:
Jacket | Zara
Top | Topshop
Culottes | New Look
Shoes | New Look
Bag | Zara


P.s- Yay for pockets!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig