Monday 11 May 2015

Clinique Chubby Stick In Sculpting Contour

Getting my Kim K on, big time. It's funny how a year ago I didn't even know about contouring and highlighting and dun dun dun concealer and now here I am! Which FYI is can't go a day without them...
 I haven't tried many products from Clinique however the ones I have tried have really impressed me and thats pretty good going. They make me want to spend more on beauty. I had been raving to my mum about seeing it on Hello October's YouTube videos and how I wanted to try it and she kindly picked it up for me as an easter gift, I was one happy bunny! 

Firstly can we address the fact that this is a stick? I have only ever used powders for contouring so this for me was new and exciting. So basically this works as a draw on type product. I use it on my temples, the top of my forehead, down the sides of my nose, my cheekbones and along my jaw line. This part originally looks a bit weird and takes a while to get use to. Then all you have to do is blend and it blends like a dream.
For me I cannot praise this product enough! It has taken so much time out of my routine with its quick and easy process. It's one shade fits all which is warmed toned and that works really well on my skin, however if you have a pale or fair skin tone this may not be as suiting to your complexion. They also have a highlight available which I will definitely be purchasing after falling in love with this.

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig