Thursday 2 April 2015

London Museums With The Tagon's

After my sister recently moving to London there was a lot of exploring to be done. For me I love visiting Galleries, I learn something new every time I go and it makes the perfect family day out. We ventured across London visiting The National History Museum, and Tate Britain and I vlogged as much as I could for you to join me on my family day out. 

My dad - Steve, my mum - Mary and my sister - Victoria. All with a lot easier and more traditional names than myself!
I've mentioned this before on my blog but I really do think its a shame that a lot of my age group don't visit museums - all of the ones I attended on this day were free entry and you were able to donate if you wished. When you do with a group of you it can be such an enjoyable experience and even if it is just a room full of rocks you can learn something and have an inexpensive day out with friends or in this case family.

Also the architecture in some of these buildings is enough to draw me in. They are so stunning and the detail of the work is beautiful. Plus who doesn't love a good people watch - these are prime spots, believe me!
I filmed my day too so you can even see our cheeky Las Iguanas meal after a long day on our feet...























Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig