Wednesday 8 April 2015

Chatty GRWM & First Impressions

I picked up some new make up from Boots and thought I would film a get ready with me with some first impressions thrown in there too. First time I have filmed anything like this, was really fun and I hope you enjoy it. I have the gift of the gab because I actually cut half of it out... this girl can talk!
Here is a list of the products in case you wanted to pick them up for yourself:
Bourjois Happy Light Matte Serum Primer
Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation | No.58 Dark Bronze
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Soap And Glory Archery Brow Pencil | Hot Chocolate
Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless
Bourjois Rouge Edition | 02 - Beige Trench
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig