Saturday 18 April 2015

All White With A Blazer

Is it a horse rider? No it's just me again in my latest get up! It's only on reflection that I have come to the conclusion that I look slightly like a jockey... can we make jockey chic a thing, please. Also let's see who can spot the pose I've named 'suns out guns out', not sure what I was doing so apologies in advance.
A spring smart casual look I'm in love with. All white screams spring has arrived. White jeans are just such a summer staple and this is just one of the ways that I have been styling them recently. The raw hem helps the outfit to appear more casual yet it's so subtle that it doesn't effect the whole look. Teamed with this sleeveless jumper it's a match made in heaven. Plus this looks great with a hair tuck, no worries the locks are still in tact. 

This new blazer of mine is working out a treat. At first I thought a longline blazer wouldn't do my petite self any favours but regardless took the plunge anyway and I think it paid off. This jacket it going to be such a great day to night piece, especially with that leather lapel.

 What I Wore:
Blazer | Topshop
Sleeveless Jumper | Zara
Jeans (Joni) | Topshop
Boots | Zara
Bag | Kate Spade

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig