Saturday 21 February 2015

Bourjois Paris Bronzer and Highlighter

Bourjois Paris 
Bronzing Powder + Highlighter
Milk chocolate? White chocolate? No, unfortunately it's actually a bronzer and highlight. Well it did look like that anyway, mines looking very well loved as I've hit pan. At least you know it's been tried and tested. Apparently with glints of sunshine, exactly what we need right now. I love the way they made it look like that but I do think that the cardboard like packaging seriously lets it down. However for me it smells more like coco butter, which I'm not complaining about because I love that just as much. Although I know scented products aren't supposed to be good for the skin not that it seems to have effected me. 

Contouring has become something even non beauty bloggers are aware of. It's so much more accessible with brands like Bourjois bringing it to the high street. 
Bronze. I've called it a bronzer as I think it's a bit too warm toned to be considered a contour shade. However I do think the warmth it brings to my face is so nice. It has a matte finish which I like for the winter months and I think its very long lasting especially when used with a setting spray.
Highlight. This is where I think the disappointment comes in, being such a fan of the bronzer the highlight for me just doesn't make the cut. It's fair to sheer and you have to really pack it on to even see it make a difference and thats something which honestly I don't really want to do. Such a shame! But it is nice if you are looking for something subtle.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig