Wednesday 14 January 2015

Urban Decay Naked 3 Eyeshadow Palette

Urban Decay
Naked 3
AMAZING.
I have been wanting to get my hands on one of the Naked Palettes for so long it's unreal. I got this for christmas which now feels like a lifetime a go because of the amount I used this since then. I'm going to be real with you, I was never a massive eyeshadow person. To tell you the truth I only really bothered on special occasions like prom... which by the way was a really long a go time for me currently being in my second year of university. After browsing the counters I knew this would be the one for me, I'm sure we can all guess why! Okay the shimmers and gorgeous tones had me at hello.

This palette also has a good balance of warm and cool tones making it very versatile and as my first palette from them the better option. Starting off light the shades go through a spectrum of pinks, purples, golds and browns just really beautiful colours. Three matte shades and nine shimmers, that may sound intense but for me exciting.
I think everyone by now is fully aware of how easily these eyeshadows blend, they just make life so easy even if your a beginner its hard to go wrong. There is something fabulous about the formulas that also make them so pigmented. The colours just work so well on my skin that I'm officially converted.
To be honest I don't think I have ever read a bad review on these palettes or know anyone that doesn't think they are amazing so literally dying to get my hands on another one ASAP.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig