Monday 22 December 2014

Houndstooth Co-ord

I love a good co-ord! This one works so well with and without tights so perfect for all year round. The houndstooth print is just a classic. I feel like buying timeless pieces is so much better for the bank as they will never go out of fashion therefore you won't keep feeling the need to replace the ones you have in the wardrobe... as much.
What I Wore:
Cape | Forever 21
Top | Forever 21
Skirt | Forever 21
Tights | Primark
Boots | Boohoo
Bag | New Look

 This cape has made a return from last year and the feeling from when I first brought it to now hasn't changed in the slightest. The hood comes in seriously handy for that rainy weather and reminds me a lot of little red riding hood... without the red, of course. I just like it because I don't have anything else like it in my wardrobe and sometimes something different is nice. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig