Thursday 18 December 2014

Animal Done Right

Animal print can go one way or another - I think this is far away from the tacky end of the scale. It has to be done right otherwise, well you look cheap! No girl wants that. I think having a monochrome element can really help this. I also think something more subtle is easier, however with a big item like this keep everything else minimal and let it make the statement. Opt for neutral tones to appear more classic. Share your tips in comments too we can all help each other out.
 What I Wore:
Jumper | New Look
Trousers | Topshop
Coat | Layers Paris
Boots | Boohoo
Bag | Kate Spade
 
These trousers are the perfect nude pair of trousers, I love them! It's definitely trouser season now too, the weather is freezing so be prepared for some jazzy trousers to come your way or if not then jean galore. Whenever I have a long day but don't want to hang up my heels I go for these heeled Chelsea boots from Boohoo. Seriously cannot fault them! I think they are the most comfortable pair of heels I own.
Share:

4 comments

  1. Love this outfit! The trousers are amazing!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to admit they are one of my favourite pair!x

      Delete
  2. That coat is gorgeous! So punchy and perfect for winter Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really like it, amazingly warm too which is always handy!x

      Delete

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig