Monday 17 November 2014

'Arty Occasion

What I Wore:
Jumper | Zara
Jacket | H&M
Jeans | Topshop
Shoes | Topshop
Bag | H&M
 Who said you can't still wear your white jeans in winter? Whoever made up that idea I think you are wrong. I love these ones from Topshop. Ripped jeans are a massive thing right now and I like how this style has a frayed bottom. Wouldn't want those knees to get chilly now would we, especially with winter weather creeping in.
 Something so cool about wearing a jacket on your shoulders like this, even if I say so myself. Adding a leather jacket over the look keeps a casual but still appears as if you made an effort. Makes the perfect casual day time attire.
 Brave shoes now the weather is a lot colder but the doll-like style to them make for the perfect flat shoe (ell almost flat). Not being a massive flat shoe person I'm slowly being converted now shops are adding a better selection. I just feel like when I wear them I really miss the height from heels.
Aine x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Áine Tagon | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Crafted by pipdig